Breaking News:................................. Enter Your Email ID For Updates

Download eNETWORK Mobile App From Google PlayStore

Get the eNETWORK Android app from PlayStore.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Man Know YourSelf

Hear me Child of God, to be on top of this evil world in front of the crowd, To amass those wealth, riches and vain glory in your dreams, you must be fully ready and prepared to pay your dues with your soul to the Prince of this world Lucifer the devil and quietly outline how many blood relations you are willing to sacrifice. Remember we are heavenly bodies making our way home through this evil world. 1 John 5:19 the whole world lies under the control of the wicked one.

As for me and my household, our daily prayer is this: Proverbs 30:7-9, Lord Jesus, two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

*Don't envy or admire the riches and glory of evil men that smile with you during the day and suck your blood at night*

#ManKnowYourSelf

*Don't wait until it become too late to believe it. God help us all*

*Don't let the devil stop you from sharing this message; you may save someone who is about to join an occult group today*

#Illuminati #ChurchOfSatan #EndTime #FearGod #GodOverEveryThing #OurGenereationMustHonourJesus!


* Get It Right *

Evang. Thankgod Chimenem Wanyanwu, Adherent of the African Cultural Religion 

Our Generation Must Honour Jesus.

SHALOM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Book Titled: 'JESUS IS A BLACK MAN' is inspired by the Holy Ghost

USA SPONSORED ARTICLES

TRENDING

fb-popup

Follow us on Facebook
Powered by: Internetsmash